Fitness for mind and body
Mental health is an invaluable component of overall health and well-being, and although mental illnesses are common, they are also treatable. Physical activity can have a direct impact on mental health, and it’s important to pay attention to both. Doing so can help you achieve overall wellness.
Take a look at these worksheets designed to help you address your physical health.
- A Letter to Risky Business: This worksheet provides prompts for working through why you take part in risky behaviors, how they harm your well-being and what you can do take control of these behaviors.
- Filling the Void: What makes you turn to risky behaviors? What needs are you trying to fulfill?
- Think Ahead: Organizing your thoughts and taking steps to feel better can be tough when you’re weighed down by a mental health disorder. At a time when you’re feeling well and able, use this worksheet to prepare or plan ahead.
- What’s Underneath: This worksheet will help you to build your emotional vocabulary to better understand and communicate your feelings.
- Sample Letter for Starting a Conversation about Mental Health: This fill-in-the-blank-style letter is good for people of all ages who want to start a conversation about struggles with their mental health but aren’t sure how to get started.