Making a difference in both parents’ and children’s lives
For many Indiana families, access to high-quality child care is simply too expensive. Without the support of the CCDF program, many parents wouldn’t have the opportunity to work or attend school. The CCDF program provides parents with the financial support to afford quality child care while they are working, attending training, or going to school.
Qualifying for the Child Care Development Fund (CCDF) Program in Indiana
To qualify for CCDF in Indiana, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a foster parent who is working, attending training, or going to school
- Be a parent who is working, going to school or has a referral from TANF/IMPACT
- Be within income guidelines, outlined in detail below
- Have proof of identity for all family members
- Be a resident of the county where you are applying for assistance
- Children receiving care must be under 13, or a child over the age of 13 with documented special needs until 18th birthday
- The child receiving assistance must be a U.S. citizen or qualified legal alien
- CCDF Printable Flyer
To qualify for CCDF in Indiana, a family’s gross monthly income before taxes and any other deductions can’t exceed 150% of the federal poverty level. The family can then remain on the program until its income exceeds 185% max of the Indiana median income guidelines by family size, which is determined by the state.
Note that licensed foster parents who are seeking care for foster children and parents involved with the Indiana Department of Child Services don’t have to meet the income guidelines outlined on this page for CCDF.
On My Way Pre-K Indiana
Evidence has shown that children who participate in pre-kindergarten education programming are significantly better prepared in the areas of school readiness, language and literacy skills than peers who do not attend a pre-kindergarten education program.
If your child will be age four by August 1st and your family meets program requirements, you can apply for Indiana’s On My Way Pre-K program.
Size of Family
- Appeal Form (Formulario De Apelación Para El Solicitante O Cosolicitante)
- Authorized User Swipe Card Form
- CCDF/OMW Provider Information Page (Página de información del proveedor de CCDF/OMW)
- Hoosier Child Care Swipe Card (CRO Autorización De Tarjeta)
- Name Attestation
- New Enrollment Packet (Nuevo Paquete de Inscripcion)
- New Hire Verification Form (Verificación de Nuevas Contrataciones)
- OMW Parent Agreement Form (Prejardín On My Way Pre-K Formulario de consentimiento de padres)
- OMW Pre-K Packet (OMW Pre-K Packet – Spanish))
- Parent/Applicant Worksheet (Planilla Para El Padre/Soliciante)
- Parent Reauthorization Packet (Parent Reauthorization Packet – Spanish)
- PreApplication Form (Fondo Para El Desarrollo Y Cuidado De Niños)
- Profit and Loss Statement (Resumen De Ingresos Y Gastos Con Trabajo Por Cuenta Propia)
- Provider/Applicant Employment Statement
- Residency Verification Form (Declaración De Residenci)
- Report of Change (Informe De Cambio)
- Secondary School Enrollment (Verificación De Inscripción En La Escuela Secundaria)
- Tipped Employee Worksheet (Planilla Para Empleados Con Propina Del Programma De Vales De CCDF)
- Wage Detail Form (Detalle De Salarios)
- Workforce Certification/Apprentice Form (Programa De Certificacion/Aprendizaje de la mano de obra)