Providing a safe setting for children in crisis
Ultimately, our children’s shelter is designed to provide short-term assistance to help children and families get through difficult times and achieve personal growth. We offer a range of services for youth staying at the children’s shelter, including counseling, mentoring and life-skills training.
Who can use the children’s shelter?
The shelter is also open to children:
- who have run away from home or are experiencing homelessness
- who are victims of or witnesses to domestic violence
- whose parents are experiencing a housing crisis
- whose parents are experiencing mental health or medical crises
- who are at risk of abuse or neglect